Ladies!how many of you have been lately suffering from fatigue, stress, mood swings, and symptoms of depression? Do you often feel drained from work? Or energy less? Women in general have to face various issues that can deplete them mentally, physically and emotionally. For instance, having to take care of children and dealing with work pressure at the same time. Sometimes these things can take a toll on our body, and induces negative emotions such as breakdown, anxiety, and mental stress. However, you might also notice changes in your body, such as gaining weight or losing in excess.
Today we would like to introduce you to the simple rituals in life, where you can incorporate Ayurveda in your daily routine. This ancient science only requires you to follow the key basic steps that can help create harmony between your mind, body and soul. The human body is operated by three forces of life energies called the doshas. The three doshas are Vata, Pita and Kapha. They are responsible on how your body operates. Everyone in this world inherits a mix of these three energies. Furthermore, these energies can be disrupted due to poor lifestyle, eating habits, and stress at work. Therefore following these simple rituals can help you feel back on track again
1. Practicing Pranayama, a form of breathing exercise that can make you feel peaceful in minutes. Practicing this form of breathing can treat various range of stress related disorders. Moreover, it is also considered to be quite beneficial for people suffering from Asthma. (P.s women during their pregnancy should consult a doctor or perform pranayama asanas under a Certified Yoga Teacher, who can guide them on which poses to avoid).
2. Consuming Turmeric can help you balance all your three doshas. Moreover, turmeric has amazing healing benefits that serves as a form of prevention for various diseases. According to Ayurveda, Turmeric has powerful medicinal properties, that helps prevent the risk of heart diseases and is linked to improved brain function. The most easiest and delicious way to consume Turmeric is by adding it into the milk. You can also add honey to make it more delicious.
3. Practicing Abhyanga, can help nourish your body and prevent anti-ageing effects. Abhyanga means massaging your body with oil. In Ayurveda, various herbs are used in the oil by Ayurvedic practitioners to perform Abhyanga. This form of self-love, is known to promote warmth in the body and improve blood circulation. Moreover, it also helps to balance your doshas. You do not have to spend an hour but just a simple massage before your shower can help do wonders. You can also book an appointment for Abhyanga, with Nature Care Ayurveda to experience it professionally.
4. This is a very common fact, that everyone knows. Due to the busy lifestyle, people in general, do not have the time for breakfast. However, skipping your morning meal can irritate your pita dosha, which creates problems such as irritability, weight gain, and negative emotions. According to Ayurveda, one should consume fresh fruits in the morning before having any sort of solid meal (such as cereals). The fresh fruits are excellent body cleansers and helps prevent ageing and skin problems.
5. And lastly, sipping on herbal tea before sleeping or after a tiring day can help induce relaxation and promote a blissful sleep. However, one should not consume teas that contain caffeine. A very effective herbal tea would be chamomile, that helps to relax your tensed muscles, inducing deeper relaxation.
These are simple basic rituals that every woman should follow to keep themselves balanced emotionally, physically and mentally. To know more essential tips from our leading Ayurvedic practitioners, Nature Care Ayurveda is hosting a Women’s Workshop where you will learn:
Followed by refreshment snacks and a Vegetarian Satvic Dinner to nurture your Body Mind & Soul. For more Information.