Frequently asked questions :
Ayurveda is an age old holistic science treating mankind for ages. We have a panel of qualified and experienced Ayurvedic proffesionals practising for more than 18 years and are recognised with Australasian Association of Ayurveda (AAA).
At Nature Care Ayurveda, all the therapies and treatments are performed and supervised by the eminent therapist and skilled Ayurveda Doctors.
Constitution varies from each individual. On your first consultation at Nature Care Ayurveda, our Ayurveda doctor will assess your dosha (body constitution ) and advise you accordingly on what all therapies you need.
- Copies of any recent medical report (if any)
- Protocols will be advised for your respective treatment by our doctors after your consultation.
- Try to wear comfortable casual cloths – something that doesn’t mind absorbing lot of oil.
- On a cold day, wear warm clothes to keep you warm after the session.
- All our therapies are followed by rejuvenating music therapy in our meditation room while you enjoy our special herbal detox tea
- We also have shower facilities after the treatment session.
- We offer Prenatal and post natal massages to make your journey to motherhood more relaxing and pampering.
- A special professional included baby massage where the new born massages are provided to your little ones to improves the blood circulation and ensures the oxygen supply to the newly developing cells. It enhances the sleep so that the development of brain gradually occurs systematically.
You can book an appointment by calling at the reception or just fill the enquiry form at our webpage. Our team will get back to you as soon as possible.
We accept Cash/ Credit cards/ paypal payments. You can make payments directly to our bank account and sent us the receipt via email. Nature Care Ayurveda has installed fully HICAPS at our locations to claim the health fund on the spot.
Our bank details are-
Account name– Nature Care Ayurveda
BSB – 062268
Account number – 10446276
Unfortunately no, but you can reschedule your appointment with us,
Ayurveda is a preventive medical science not merely a healing science. It is an art of living even when you are healthy; it aims at preserving your healthy body and mind.
For more enquiries and doubts, call at our reception 0295726990, We are available on call 24×7